Istituto Marangoni Paris
The Istituto Marangoni is a private Italian school of fashion and design located in the heart of the most fashionable and luxurious area in Paris, close to the Galeries Lafayette, Avenue Montaigne and rue du Faubourg St Honoré. Many leading fashion designers have graduated from Istituto Marangoni, and there are impressive links with the fashion industry.
Available for international students
- B.A Fashion business
- B.A Fashion business & buying
- B.A Fashion design
- B.A Fashion design & accessories
- B.A Fashion design & accessories (womenswear pathway & menswear pathway)
- B.A Fashion design & marketing
- B.A Fashion design & menswear
- B.A Fashion design & womenswear B.A Fashion business - communication & media
- B.A Fashion styling & creative direction
- B.A Fashion styling & visual merchandising
- One year course - Paris Couture Evolution
Tuition & CostThe costs listed below are an estimate based on what most students pay. The final price for tuition, housing and other expenses will vary based on program, English level, housing selection and other factors. For more exact pricing, please contact our advisors.
Below are the minimum documents required for our admissions team to conduct a review of your application to this institution. Additional documents may be required for specific programs or for the institution to issue you an unconditional letter of admission. Please contact an advisor for more information.
English Test Result